At daughter’s wedding or son’s wedding you moms will have a hard day- control of the emotions, the dress code, tips and help
A wedding gathers emotions not only from the main characters of the day the bride and groom but coming from parents too. Seeing them in this moment of their life ready to have a family of their own, how time passed, parents and usually mothers just cry out of happiness. But at the same time they shouldn’t forget or neglect several things at this event, how to act and where to sit so today we bring an essential we consider top 10 wedding tips for moms.
- Be in a good relationship with the others parents. If not respecting tradition to let the mother of the bride choose the outfit first then make sure you talked about preferences,.
- Avoid white dresses, too shrill and vivid nuances too. Keep a decent line of the outfit, stick with the dress code. Anyway, the bride to be//groom to be should know about the dress type before the weeding.
- Try and help the couple with what you can do but not too much and not taking the side of the other mom. But don’t stress the bride and groom with too many of your questions, just know your role.
- Give pieces of advice but don’t smother, don’t impose your requests.
- Unless the couple mentions clearly you moms to come at the photo session stay where you are.There is plenty of time to come at you too so let them go with the bridesmaids and groomsmen first.
- Be amiable with everyone around.
- Be there a couple of minutes before the ceremony and bring a “mother like” advice.
- Prepare to be a backup in an emotional breakdown.
- Give a sentimental gift rather than an expensive one.
- Too many “do’s” and “don’ts”? Just be a mother…