Besides the people in the wedding direct related to the couple and closer as relationship, part of the family form both sides, one of the bridesmaids and one of the groomsmen, the parents too the bride and groom will choose some others friends to give a toast at the wedding. It is a challenge as you want to speak from the heart and make yourself understood at the point. Sometimes it doesn’t work as we want. But we come today with a few essential and helpful tips.
You don’t want to disappoint neither the couple, nor yourself and considering it is an honor to have been selected you think you may need some toasting techniques for guests. There may be some kind of things to count on:
- Prepare everything from time. You know it’s gonna come your turn and even though not writing the toast remember what to say.
- Don’t be too sentimental as this is the “job” of those before you. And so you have an open door to make it all funny.
- Keep it short.Don’t bore the oneslistening to you and there are others waiting for their turn too.
- Say want you have to say about the bride and groom both, not just about one of them.
- Everybody will expect to hear your congratulations so don’t forget to end the toast with this.
At weddings surprises are likely to appear but in the measure they can the bride and groom wants to have control about everything. There is a lot of pressure about everything. So even though you don’t want to reveal your toast before the wedding to the couple and hear an opinion find another way to this, the family, bridesmaids maybe.