The love celebration marked with passionate red
Probably among the colors options red is on top of preferences, a common choice for weddings. It inspires love and passion, it can be combined with a variety of others nuances, adapting in style expression for all weddings. But for sure you need a dose of romanticism and maybe even a fearless part to choose this intense nuance- some prefer the pastels and keep the off white look for everything as they consider weddings define only through these.
Today we come to inspire you and bring a few new, fresh and trendy red wedding ideas. Adding white, yellow or even a strong nuance blue, wanting to keep red as main attraction at the decor how about:
- A small tulip or any other flower placed in the napkin decorated in an interesting shape, the spot of color on the all-white table and plates.
- The heart shaped cake to justify the all red look or just the red bow on the cake.
- Centerpieces with flowers but the vases to be filled with cranberries. For a garden, spring or summer wedding this is one good choice.
- “All you need is love” red cards for the wedding wishes.
- For a romantic red wedding theme the angles can be the cards holders, sitting at the table items.
- Red wine as wedding favors, fans why not fancy and Asian inspired theme.
- In the classic way the red roses are a common choice. But from tulips to gerbera, carnations, callas there are a multitude of options.
In the most daring way you can bring red to your wedding is on the bridal dress. But let me remind you as we saw at fashion week this is a trend for 2013 and Vera Wang is just one designer who has such style in the collection.