Are you preparing to make a wedding toast and you don’t have any ideas? Nothing easier, this article contains a top 10 list of wedding toasts.
Wedding Toasts are a very interesting concept. The wedding day is quite likely the most important day in the life of the couple. If there is a formal ceremony, there are several other people involved – parents, bridesmaids, the best man, relatives, and guests. Make a wedding toast to express your hearty congratulations to the people involved. Given below is a top 10 list of wedding toasts.
1. Wedding Toast to the Bride and Groom
May we all be invited to tour golden wedding celebrations!
2. Wedding Toast to the Bride and Groom
Congratulations on the termination of your isolation and may I express an appreciation of your determination to end the desperation and frustration which has caused you so much consternation in giving you the inspiration to make a combination to bring an accumulation to the population.
3. Wedding Toast from the Bride and Groom
May our children be blessed with rich parents!
4. Wedding Toast from the Bride to the Groom or From Groom to Bride
I have known many, liked not a few, loved only one. I toast to you.
5. Wedding Toast from the Bride’s Mother to the Groom
To the man who has conquered the bride’s heart, and her mother’s.
6. Wedding Toast to the Bridesmaids
I have a dozen heaths to drink to these fair ladies.
7. Wedding Toast to the Bride and Groom
There is nothing nobler or more admirable than when two people who see eye to eye keep house as man and wife, confounding their enemies and delighting their friends.
8. Wedding Toast to the Bride and Groom
Here’s to the groom with bride so fair, and here’s to the bride with groom so rare!
9. Wedding Toast to the Bride and Groom
Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success.
10. Wedding Toast to the Bride and Groom
Seek a happy marriage with wholeness of heart, but do not expect to reach the Promised Land without going through some wilderness together.