When it comes about the wedding dress each bride has a high standard but defined in a different way. To have the chance to buy your dress as part of a couture collection will maybe exclude anything else you may had as reference. And you can’t tell what’s the decision you will make when so much beauties raise into your eyes.
Eugenia couture bridal dresses can be your source for shopping, to inspire and see the bridal beauty with others eyes, with another dimension. This brand can delight you with:
- A line satin Eugenia couture bridal dress. It’s a floor length and simple look, strapless corset with a straight line over the bust. But a lace part comes over this to create the boat neckline with medium line sleeves and bring the design part compensating the simplicity.
- Trumpet cut Eugenia couture bridal dress. With a seductive tight lien, with sweetheart neckline and strapless the waist is marked with a satin sash and a flower in front center. The whole design is the splendor of lace.
- The satin dress with A line cut skirt. With silk illusion neck and medium sleeves this dress is asymmetric with its lines cuts. At the waist it’s the peplum style high low concept of this.
- Tea length Eugenia couture bridal dress. It’s the same cut, now beaded design corset with satin pleated sash at the waist. The skirt is folded, wavy line selvage and embroidery design for its up part.
- Dropped waist dress. Now the contrast is between the bodice simple and the skirt intricate look. With spaghetti straps, round neckline but at the back v cut. The skirt is with ruffled lines that create a floral contour design.
And this is just a small part of Eugenia’s couture collection.