A day you’ll always remember, a unique experience…the same thing can be said about the wedding dress you choose. And instead of having regrets for anything you haven’t chosen better to make your will, to spoil you and choose what your dreamy look is. Would that be the fit and flare dress with flanges on the skirt?
We found such a style in a Vera Wang collection, the style 351146 Davids Bridal sells it for $728. Reasonable price and you’ll figure out right after why:
- It’s a fit and flare type of dress, meaning the tight line on your bodice and with a flaring for the bottom part, alike the trumpet cut dress patterns. From this point of view some may have to gain because it makes a great accent on the silhouette, a sensual look but for those that don’t have such an enviable silhouette things aren’t on the same page satisfaction.
- The top part cut is a simple straight line over the bust, strapless and with a lower cut line of the corset at the back.
- Made out of crinkle chiffon its main design is based on pleated look, in various lines to make it more interesting and appealing, oblique lines mostly.
- It has a zip closure at the back, a train too, the sweep length meaning 54″ from waist down.
- You can add a sash to such a dress for a contrasting look why not, this dress coming in ivory, champagne or a soft grey touch.
The flanges on the skirt, the fact that it comes in plus sizes until 26 makes out of such a crinkle chiffon dress fit and flare cut one amazing desirable look.