Wearing a short wedding dress instead a long one is for many brides a first sign of disrespect towards the religious ceremony, towards guests. Indeed some embarrassing moments can interfere but short is not necessary the mini variant. And since we see in the majority of cases long dresses a short one will be your plus point to impress.
Besides this you want to be on fashion and no matter on what you decide about to be part of the year’s trends. Short wedding dresses 2011 come with a casual look, with a bohemian style.
First of all to be defined short dresses can be about the knee length, under or above and lastly at a middle part length. This being decided the rest is all about the pattern and design, a matter of taste thinking that many of the elements are judged from the perspective of bridal body shapes, what is more convenient.
Short wedding dresses 2011 can be about:
- Strapless corset, fully beaded in a shiny look with ruffled skirt of big flowers design and shape.
- Anna Maier brings lace with embroidery, one shoulder style with A line skirt.
- Chic and classy is a Pronovias dress with a straight line, tight on the body, lace on top creating the round neckline, sleeveless.
- Priscilla of Boston proposes a simple, slightly pleated and waist accentuated dress, with the bottom part larger and slightly folded.
- Adele Wechsler brings simplicity with a strapless dress, sweetheart neckline, pleated and bubble style at the skirt selvage.
The options are much more than this, but I bet you have made a general idea about short wedding dresses 2011. It only remains to be judged the suitability of wearing a short dress. Except spring and summer time brides are skeptic about this.