Planning a wedding includes a top list of songs to be included during the event. It is the way one can express the happiness of the day on rhythms well chosen. And you have from where to choose since there are so many songs specially decimated to such moments.
To be in trends too will mean to have at least a top ten wedding songs 2014. And that can be about:
- Pharell Williams- “Happy”.
- Bruno Mars- “Marry you”
- Shakira ft. Rihanna- “Can´t remember to forget you”
- Mossano- “I promise you”
- Katy Perry- “Dark horse”
- Emeli Sande- “My kind of love”
- John Legend- “All of me”
- Adele- “Make you feel my love”
- Timberlake, Justin ft. T.I.- “My love”
- Rihanna ft. Calvis Harris- “We found love”
Although not all are recently launched songs the point is those who want to have a much more modern wedding will opt for a top list of songs in the last years launched. Yet the classic will remain always in top trends so you may want to include some songs from Celine Dion for example. But before making any list define your wedding style as according to this you define the music type.