What makes a bridal gown to be daring, its design itself or the bride to wear it is considered bold enough to wear bridal attire which is seen as a daring wedding dress both in style and conception? Regardless how you put it, the daring wedding dresses are specially created to make a statement.
When you are in search of these styles of wedding dresses, you can access the online pages and look at the pictures with daring wedding dresses to have an overview on the way the conception of famous fashion designers is seen in the creations of these gowns.
Some have even considered making a list of the top ten daring wedding dresses letting you, the visitor of the site to see and judge for yourself. The following models are seen as being in the top ten daring wedding dresses, though photos of these ones are the most relevant to make a point:
1. A creation of Pnina Tornai exclusively for Kleinfeld that describes a couture ball gown colored black and white with an exquisite multi-patterned skirt and corset-like bodice.
2. An avant-garde creation from St. Pucchi introduces the jacket style trend in a unique couture for a daring wedding dress. The fabric comes in circles that are tightly gathered to lead to a floppy impression of a future look.
3. The micro-mini style of a bejeweled wedding dress created by Jenny Packham is among the ones that definitely make a statement. It is gorgeous when combined with a pair of long beautiful legs.
4. The amethyst colored wedding gown in the mermaid style belongs to one of the Vera Wang’s creations. It looks quite daring in both color and cut, being suitable for tall wasp waist brides.
5. The Reem Acra creation of the next daring wedding dresses top list is designed in the mermaid style and together with blue silk sating, the overall note is that of a dramatic one where the tulle hem brings an addition of ultra modernity.
6. Claire Pettibone introduces a style of Art-Nouveau creation with colorful embroidery that completes a peacock design to confer the daring wedding dress the aspect of an work of art.
7. The blush ball gown of Ines Di Santo would make Marie Antoinette be proud of the gown. The pick-up skirt represents everything that a high style of Parisian couture has brought into the bridal fashion and not only.
8. Atelier Aimee follows next in line with a creation that display sheer lace cutouts spread all over turning the bride to wear it into a bold one.
9. Platinum for Priscilla of Boston has created a satin and taffeta daring wedding dress where ribbons and ruffles carry the eye of the beholder from the high school age to the high bridal fashion.
10. The next one doesn’t exactly reflect what features draw it into being daring wedding dress: should it be the chiffon overcoat that has bell sleeves trimmed with fox furs or the georgette pants having pajama-look?!