Once the date of your winter wedding in New England is set the next thing that you should do is to look for places that can host the celebration of your special event, especially for this season when throughout this region winter time spreads with the beauty and magic of a fairy tale.
If you are a romantic by nature and live in New England, you should definitely choose winter as the right season that will satisfy your sense of romance. There is nothing more magical to compare with the landscape that winter time creates all over New England. Look for the following places and select the one that you find the most appropriate for your style and taste:
* Choose the mountains as the most grandiose backdrop for the venue of your winter wedding in New England. At Mountain View Grand you will benefit from landscapes that sparkle with the brilliant snow during the day time and with the brilliant snow sparkling from the street lights. All these create images of fairy tale-like which can give birth to long lasting memories for both you as a couple and your wedding guests.
* If the weather is warmer, you can choose Grand Fountain Terrace with the beautiful landscape created by the view of a waterfall feeding the Koi pond. For a more formal wedding you might favor the Crystal Ballroom where an impressive crystal chandelier dominates the place.
* Inn & Spa at Mill Falls offers you the advantage of benefiting from a professional team of wedding planners while being guided to the vendors who can assist for all the details of the wedding celebration: florist, photographer, pastry chef, and musicians.
* The elegance of Chase House can become the beautiful place to host your winter wedding in New England. There is a grand ballroom with stunning lake views coming from the Grass Patio nearby. The lake can play a great role in the wedding pictures that you are about to take with the occasion of your wedding unfolding.
* Cranwell Resort, Spa and Golf Club located in the Berkshire Hills presents to you a Tudor-style mansion where you can benefit from a special venue to host your special event. The staff working at this location is very flexible and willing to assist the couple with everything they need creating that intimate atmosphere of a cozy home plac