When it comes to presenting 40th wedding anniversary gift for your partner, mostly the suggestions would be for a male spouse as they are more confused in presenting a gift for their women, then other way around. There could be two reasons why you as a long time married spouse would hesitate: 1. because there is a multitude of choices that can be rather confusing in the decision to take for this special gift, and 2, because you are generally too left handed when it is all about choosing a gift for your wife. It can be said that after 40 years of marriage the mist of confusion is already up, and by now you should know what pleases your woman the most. But still, this is a matter that with every year that passes by it seems harder.
Not the same can be said for female partners taking much easier the decisions for these special 40th wedding anniversary gifts. To male partners, there is the importance of this day that makes them too nervous to focus on this issue, therefore we have considered displaying some suggestions regarding the choices they might have in this matter:
* Consider buying a jewelry that has in its design the mounting of a ruby gemstone, as this stone is known to hold the passion of love that have guided your steps throughout a lifetime of marriage. Since the 40th anniversary is called the Ruby anniversary, this suggestion could work wonders for your female spouse. Apart from this, there is no woman not to be in love with a piece of genuine gemstone that is mounted on a beautifully crafted piece of jewelry.
* The other suggestion would be to present your 40th wedding anniversary gift in the form of a ruby red roses bouquet (40 pieces would be great and a rose bud attached to it since it is not auspicious to present an even number for flowers in a bouquet). This bouquet can be elegantly wrapped and presented to your beloved one with a note attached to it saying how much you have loved her al these years and still do – it is important to mention this as well, since women are very susceptible when it comes to nuances of the words used in love statements.
After several days, for this bouquet not to start wilting and needing to throw it away you can choose to have three of these wonderful ruby roses preserved in that format of frames being pressed against a golden cardboard that reads what was the occasion of presenting them. It can be a perfect memory of the event for the days to come.
* As another idea for your 40th wedding anniversary gift, think of ordering online for a beautiful antique piece that has the ruby color as its material which this piece is made of. You could order for a ruby red etched wine bottle, which is a unique piece at an affordable price with Atlanta Antique Gallery website. After you receive it make sure to have it filled with a good quality red wine from one of the wineries that are close to your area and serve it in that special day.
* Take into account the choice of having a trip in one of the regions that have Ruby name included, such as Ruby Valley in Nevada or Ruby Falls in Tennessee, whichever you find more convenient and to which you have never traveled before. Make sure that you pick up a region that offers you splendid and unforgettable landscapes, to make the most out of this trip. To find these regions you just need to do a little research and find out about ways to organize the trips with hotel booking and all the shebang.
* Speaking of internet browsing, you could as well search inside pages that offer alternatives for 40th wedding anniversary gifts, such as it is for instance online stores displaying all sorts of decorative items that are recommended for the Ruby Wedding Anniversary. You could as well opt for a ruby rose candle holder which keeps the candle within its petals made of ruby colored glass and other additional pieces of ruby colored crystals hanging from the stand to imprint a note of classy to the minimalist style of candleholder.
Whichever you choose make sure that you present the gift with a note attached to it saying how much you have appreciated the existence of your spouse next to you in sickness and health, in good and bad.