The wedding day is not a catwalk; you are the single one to enjoy the moment of glory, to be admired. Even though without a mannequin measurements you can still count on your charm to be that sexy appealing look. In the name of that how would you like to wear a high low gown with beaded flower?
Such a style we found at Galina Signature collection, available at Davids Bridal. It kind of combines the princess style dress with a modern cut. But more about its suitability for you, about its impressive look find out below:
- The bodice is out of organza, all pleated look. Being about horizontal lines some may meet a problem since the illusion created is about wide lines of your body.
- The neckline is a simple straight cut over the bust, strapless and a low corset line at the back.
- On one side bodice that organza corset is adorned with a beaded floral design, precious and of an elegant touch. That makes the overall look be categorized as a formal style.
- The corset has a dropped waist, another controversy for some. It may create a discomfort at a time as ending at the hips line, also it accentuates your whole silhouette and some aren’t that proud about this.
- The skirt is a bouffant A line cut, all about ruffled tulle. The volume part is a plus for its elegance and imposing look.
- The high low cut skirt is a modern pattern meaning the front part is shorter, knee length in comparison with the back side floor length skirt.
This gown also has a sweep train, ivory or white color option and zip closure. And its price is $730.