Want to be a fabulous bride, wear a Douglas Hannant dress!
What’s the pride of a bride if not her splendor of wedding dress? No matter what you’ll choose a bride is always with a special look, with a spark in her eyes as the event and happiness of this day comes with an aura and you give to the dress another allure. Anyways, much more flattering when it is about a labeled outfit today we stop at Douglas Hannant wedding dresses collection.
A totally surprising collection Douglas Hannant brings diversity from simple dresses that put accent on the bride’s silhouette to the ones with intricate designs. A few of them for you presented to inspire you, to help you make a decision on regards of the type of dress you want to have:
- Mermaid cut Douglas Hannant wedding dress. It is a sweetheart neckline but illusion style with no sleeves. With tulle the design is the row of grey flowers all over the top part and on oblique line over the skirt.
- Dropped waist Douglas Hannant dress. Strapless, straight line over the bust the bodice is tight and as design a beaded work, with a satin sash ending in a bow at the waist. The skirt is folded.
- Empire waist Douglas Hannant dress. With the same strapless corset and a straight line over the bust now it’s an empire waist marked at the beaded silver line, the skirt is floor length tiered and each row with a wavy line selvage.
- Asymmetric sheath dress. It’s the simple cut but above it comes the lace that makes the whole effect, with one shoulder.
- The vintage look, the all satin dress. It has no sleeves, with a v cut filled with lace.
This Douglas Hannant weeding dresses collection is for all brides, with styles for all tastes.