Before saying that the wedding planning is completed there is however another thing you need to consider: the wedding photography. Depending on the amount you still have left available for other wedding expenses you can decide what you will choose having for your wedding event: a professional or an amateur?
Taking into account the fact that the professional one can ask you for loads of money that you can be or not ready to pay for, ou should still consider the option of hiring an amateur who is prepared to show his/her previous work and then decide what you need, and if what you need are part of the services offered by this amateur photographer.
Here are some wedding photography tips that you should know about when choosing the services provided by the wedding photographer:
– check with the style of the photographer when taking photos of bride and groom portraits, how he deals with the family portraits and the details of those specific moments
– how much importance does he pay before taking the pictures? In case you select him it would be good to know the elements of staging that he works upon before taking a wedding photography
– another wedding photography tip will be the availability of the ceremonial venue of the wedding. If you plan to have it done inside a church, a chapel or a cathedral, you should know how available the site is for taking wedding photos. Some places of worship have strict rules on photography taking, therefore it is good to know this detail in advance
– take a closer look inside the portfolio this photographer has and pay more attention to the wedding photography he has taken in the past. Where did he focus the most; what were the events that he caught their displaying in their most relevant moments?
– when talking with the wedding photographer emphasize the moments that you want to be the most represented through the wedding photography, such as the bridal walk, the vows exchanging with the rings exchanging too, the lighting of the Unity Candle, and so on. He needs to know also what your preferences are, your family’s ones, too, in order to get the best shots of the biggest event of your life: the wedding celebration.
– to reveal another wedding photography tip that will help you find the best photographer, even if he proves to be only an amateur, check with the artistic eye of the photographer. He can stage various mementos with natural backgrounds that reveal their spontaneous beauty in a certain moment of the wedding celebration.
If the moment allows then he must be present, vigilant and gather wedding couple and their guests to benefit from the nature’s generous displaying. Remember that inside your wedding day there will be plenty of moments (the sunset included) when you can take advantage of lights, colors, reflection of the colors in the light at dusk, and so on.
Make sure that the photographer you plan to choose has all these in his agenda covering the wedding photography tips previously mentioned: it will guarantee you a quality choice for your wedding photos.