Many not many events in the life of a woman make her become almost an expert in the fashion industry as the planning of her wedding does. When preparing for your big event you should become updated with everything that is on fashion regarding your wedding apparel and other bridal accessories, wedding shoes included. Living in New York City might have already turned you into a person who is a fan for the latest trends in fashion since many of us know this city as a Mecca of fashion. Searching for your wedding shoes in NYC you should resort to online research in this respect, an option that brings you in front of various stores to choose from, not to mention the diversity of styles and footwear famous designers.
Since wedding apparel comprises with each year new styles and creative designs, the same happens with bridal shoes that are created in the same note that belongs to the characteristics of footwear released on the fashion market for the current year. Your wedding shoes in NYC are displayed also in the categories of footwear designers displayed inside the pages of My Glass Slipper, a company that operates in the city of New York for more than 6 years. It has a specifically created branch to include bridal shoes that match with every style a bride might be in search for.
My Glass Slipper features this formal footwear in a wide selection of bridal shoes ranging from styles created by famous fashion artists such as Giuseppe Zanotti to more traditional styles. Apart from footwear you can find also matching accessories for your special day. The following designers are included on the list of this renowned store:
* Filippa Scott – displaying fun touches brought in by features like jewels and fur that make these wedding shoes be appropriate for both casual and formal ceremonies.
* Anne Klein – includes her signatures reflected by timeless lines that are combined with the ability of being worn without any effort. Her collections reveal stunningly designed creations that are quite unique in the range of wedding shoes in NYC.
* Kate Spade – comes with her specific details that make her designs very popular in the row of future NYC brides.
* Stuart Weitzman – needs no presentation since his designs are very famous through their unique materials and an exquisite approach to glamorous style.
* Cynthia Rowley – has become very famous due to the popularity she has gained among the Hollywood’s celebrities. With her versatile designs she has managed to successfully create a staple that became the favorite one for those stepping on the red carpet events.
Inside My Glass Slipper creations you can find also creations that have been exclusively designed for this store. This is the reason why you won’t find many of these designs in other stores selling wedding shoes in NYC. For those brides planning a less formal wedding event, there are some lines of bridal shoes to belong to collections that are specially designed to satisfy any unconventional style such as:
* Gold or silver wedding shoes – they come in a style that expresses elegance and easiness upon wearing. The silver style for instance brings a note of sophistication combined with fun features. You will find also the metallic styles displayed by Touch Ups, Colorffics, and Dyeables.
* The Wedding Flip Flops are perfect choices for relaxed wedding receptions combining the spirit of fun with the stylish design.
The Wedding Shoes for Today’s Bride is a directory site to display within its pages an online catalogue for wedding shoes in NYC making this shopping much easier for those brides who have a really full schedule. You can find the following designers and their creations compiled inside the pages of this online catalogue:
* Christian Louboutin – with his romantic styles displaying bridal shoes that have become already his trademark, such as it is the pair of ivory satin peep-toe pump created by this designer.
* Diana Broussard – features bridal shoes that look very appropriate and easy to wear on such special events. The classic styles of these bridal footwear are represented by Alec, black satin pump and Enzo with gold embellishment details on a strappy champagne pair.
* Edon Manor – offers ready to wear shoes that are hard to find among other bridal shoes collections along couture accessories to beautifully complement a bridal appearance.
* Galo Shoes – combine various tastes with designs ranging from sexy 3” heels to plain pumps, making this designer a great place to start your online shopping for wedding shoes in NYC.